VertyCal, the unique vertically aligned scheduling application allows you to turn your WordPress site into a fully functional, fast loading and secure date/time based tracking and documentation tool.
Keep Organized and Be On Time
Schedule based vertical table data application with the output being viewable by the public* and the input functions restricted to a log in access only.
Vert(y)cal alignment of the daily or hourly or incremental lines for each entry gives the best performance for tablets and other mobile devices. Large buttons and control mechanisms to keep ease of use at your finger tips.
Use VertyCal for:
- Service calls.
- Delivery ( Yes, map links for mobile and desktop )
- General business schedules.
- Meeting notes and meetings location scheduling.
- Multiple technician dispatching for large or small repair shop.
- Daily diary or projects progress manager.
- Kitchen sink including kid’s dates and parents appointments.
* Display your agenda or service calls in a list style * Add a date, time and notes along with, address and contact * Tabbed sections of Scheduler, Add New and Options * Full size clock with seconds, displays well on cellular phones * Select month and year with jQuery Datepicker * Options page to select various functions * Secure front-side log in script * Mobile layout primary design * Export all scheduled tasks * Add notation for each entry and edit if admin * Update notation, delete entry, view notation options * Entry can only be appended if you are logged in * Entries can be viewed without login * Vertical display of dates works very nicely on a mobile device.
Address is entered into a tappable link field which opens up your browser preferred map.
Phone or primary contact can be added into link field which will dial if tapped from mobile.
User can mark a project or service call complete from the front end without distraction of using the more complex administrative pages of this plugin. (Mark complete is labeled “Fullfilled” as a convenience only. It is only a general marking that can be updated by admins.
VertyCal Scheduling plugin for WordPress is not a native mobile app and is designed to work best while user is logged in to the website hosting the plugin. We know that most all US States have outlawed using a mobile device while driving, so please do not expect the user’s of VertyCal to have full control of the assests and more sophisticated functions that are available as a desktop user will have.